To provide qualified accountants or graduates, possessing relevant country specific qualifications or work experience with an up to date and relevant conversion course, providing a practical and detailed knowledge of the key international financial reporting standards
(IFRS®️ Standards) and how they are interpreted and applied.
* 20 lectures (80 hours) twice a week.
* Including a workshop for the exam questions.
* Printed or pdf material are available.
* E-books (explanation + exercises) original approved by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA in PDF.
* A clear audio recording of the lectures + group on WhatsApp + help in registering for the exam.
*Diploma exams questions for previous years will be solved during the lectures, and exercises for each criterion will be solved after the end of its explanation.
* A brief material is provided .
The start date of the course is Thursday, June 16, 2022 From 6 to 10 pm.
Cost: 6000 le.
Mr. Mokhles Shawki
Partner of the Training Department Mazars Egypt - Mostafa Shawki, holds a CPA & IFRS Diploma