Corporate governance regulates communication process between the departments each other and also between business owners and business management through systematic rules and guidelines that improve control mechanism, grant transparency, and works on wealth and value maximization of the business.
- Assessment of existing Corporate Governance framework in terms of design and effectiveness and providing the Gap Analysis report.
- Board of Director / Executive Management effectiveness evaluation in terms of formalization, responsibilities, and performance evaluation.
- Governance training workshops for the Board, Committees, and executive Management.
- Formalization of the B.O.D / Executive Management meetings protocol (Frequency / Discussion topics / Attendance requirements / Declaration).
- Formalization of the oversight committees (Audit / Risk/ Compensation) embraces definition of responsibilities, authorities and reporting requirements
- Implementation of the B.O.D / Executive Management performance evaluation Model.