Mazars Mostafa Shawki can perform an operations review to identify operational inefficiencies, saving costs and overheads. We can look at unprofitable business segments, divisions or affiliates and any weaknesses in systems, procedures and controls.
We can help you during restructuring by:
- Defining and implementing an overall strategic turnaround and restructuring plan,
- Preparing a priority timeline for restructuring,
- Providing operational consultation at each stage of the restructuring,
- Providing consultation services addressing bankruptcy issues.
We can also help you avoid future risk situations by:
- Helping you understand the causes of the company’s past shortfalls,
- Assessing your business’ short-term and long-term viability,
- Preparing short and long-term financial projections and cash flows,
- Developing operational tools and reports,
- Searching for business partners, or merger or acquisition opportunities.