The Mazars Consortium is recruiting a Young Professional to join the Project Team for the 6th of October Dry Port PPP Project (Project) funded by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) with a background in road, highway, and railway engineering.
This is a fixed-term contract based in Cairo, Egypt.
- Participate in traffic engineering and transportation analysis, including traffic study review, traffic impact study, traffic demand analysis for road and rail, forecasting, data analysis for the Project and other related projects in transportation sector
- Support the Project Team in the Tender Preparation Phase including support in preparing feasibility studies, technical package for prospective bidders, Project Information Memorandum, as well as the Private Partner Selection Process
- Support with document reviews
- Support with data analysis and research
- Contribute to reports and client presentations
Education and Experience
- A four-year degree in engineering, urban planning/architecture or environment/ environmental economics or equivalent technical degree*
- Fluency in Arabic and English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Prior experience in consultancy and/or an engineering firm is advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated commitment to the public sector, infrastructure / PPP and public policy.
- Excellent analytical skills and research skills
*For the avoidance of doubt, recent is to be understood as having graduated from a university up to 6 years prior to the commencement of the assignment.
For a full Job Description: please visit: https://goo.gl/Ox1EYL
Interested candidate should send a brief covering letter and CV in English to: EBRDPPP@mazars.co.uk