Senior Accountant– Income Tax and VAT – Tax Division:
- Professional Experience in the field of Taxation specifically ( Income Tax and VAT) in one of the Chartered Accountants Offices not less than four years (4 Years),
- It is preferable to have a membership in one of the Approved Taxation Associations (Egyptian Tax Society – Arab Tax Society ),
- Proficiency in English Language is required.
Junior Accountant – Tax Division:
- He must hold a Bachelor Degree of Commerce / Accounting Department with a cumulative grade of “GOOD” at least,
- Required graduation years are 2016 and 2017
- It is preferable to be graduated from English Section.
Privileges Provided by Our Office:
1) Upgrading the level of professional knowledge of applicants,
2) Attending advanced training courses in the office training centers inside Egypt,
3) Assisting in preparing our team work members to pass professional exams relevant to specialized technical associations inside and outside Egypt (ESAA /CPA/ IFRS / etc.),
4) Secondment our employees to work in our offices around the world through our mobility program,
In case of meeting the above mentioned criteria, please send us your CV attached with a recent photo in the name of Director of Personnel maximum by 5 April 2018 to HR@MAZARS.COM.EG mentioning the title of “Senior Tax Accountant OR Junior Tax Accountant” in the subject line.
OR Fax # 02 2393 9430
All applications will be treated confidentially; you should send those requests no later than three weeks from announcing date.